Thank you for your participation with the Barbour County Fairgrounds Phase 1 Survey. Your input is valued and appreciated.
Barbour County Fairgrounds Events
Barbour County Parks & Recreation
Barbour County Parks & Recreation is proud of the services and amenities that we provide. Tucked away in the beautiful mountains, our facility is a true hidden gem in West Virginia. If you are looking or an amazing outdoor location to host your event, large or small, then look no further than Barbour County, WV. Whether you are looking for a great location to host a regional or state event or show, a large family reunion, a wedding, or even a small get together, we have a wide range of rentable options available to you. Be sure to contact us for more information on any of our facilities listed below.
|Shelter #1 (woods)||$35|
|Shelter #2 (roadside)||$35|
|Pavilion #10 (ball qt)||$60|
|Pavilion #11 (tennis courts)||$40|
|Entire Park||$500 min. Negotiable|
|Quonset Hut (w/kitchen)||$75|
|New Stage||$100 min. Negotiable|
|Camper Hookup||$25 day|
|Camper w/out Hookup||$10 day|
|Horse Stables||$100 min. Negotiable|
|Livestock Barns||$100 min. Negotiable|
|Livestock Show Barn||$100 min. Negotiable|
|Show Arena||$100 min. Negotiable|
|Covered Arena||$100 min. Negotiable|
|Food Court on Hill||$60|
|Exhibit Building (new)||$60|
|Entire Grounds||Negotiable $750 min.|
Process to Request of use of a building or grounds at the Barbour County Fairgrounds
- Complete the “Request of use for building or grounds” application (located on this page under forms) or contact Michelle at the Extension Office (304-457-3254)
- Return the completed application to the Extension office with the rental fee and required security deposit.
- The application gets presented to the Park & Recreation Board for approval. They meet the second Tuesday of each month. Please submit your application 1 month in advance of your event.
- Applicant is notified of approval
- Following your event, the area is inspected. If the conditions meet expectation, your security deposit will be returned.